We are looking for Members who share our core automotive values:
- These cars are for every Member, including you. Treat them like your own.
- All cars should be treated with a certain amount of mechanical sympathy. Every car has a unique personality with various benefits and drawbacks (which we love to debate).
- Driving matters. Driving can still be a fun, engaging activity if done safely and without distraction.
- Be a part of the community – join us at events to get to know other petrol heads and talk cars. We want to get to know you.
Member Eligibility Requirements:
- Show mechanical sympathy for the cars and a desire to be a part of the community of car enthusiasts
- Be at least 28 years of age
- Pass a Driving Record Check and Background Check
- Have had a Driver’s License for at least 2 years
- Have current auto insurance if you own a car
Members buy a Points Package to drive the cars and attend events:
Apex $12,000 - 400 points | Chicane $6,000 - 190 points | Carousel $2,000 - 60 points
You love cars. You’ve driven some great cars but you want to try more. You are ready to expand your knowledge and seat time. You want to get behind the wheel of cars you’ve seen and loved.
This is no longer just a hobby. It’s a need. It’s something you think about a lot. You talk about it a lot. You can’t stand that there are so many cars out there you haven’t driven. That all changes now.
You don’t just want to join the club, you want to shape it. You want to influence the cars we buy and the events we host. You have what some might call “strong” opinions about cars and you want those taken into consideration. We get it, we do too.
The Apex Package is not for everyone. If you think it’s for you, hit the button below to fill out the form and we’ll be in touch. We’ll get together, talk cars, and see if our automotive stars align.
400 points allows you to drive every car in our garage for a weekend, with some extra days for your favorites. Join the community and drive them all.
Drive Society is so much more than exotic car rental or one-off bucket list experiences. You don't just drive the cars - you drive the direction of the club and you meet people like you who love cars and want to experience them all. Members pick the cars in the garage, making the Drive Society garage your dream garage.